Action Planning: Behavioral Health
Click here to view Behavioral Health Action Planning Work Group membership.
Meeting dates to be posted shortly- please check back soon.
January 24, 2013
Montgomery County Behavioral Health-Related Action Planning Materials
- Action Planning Tools, Resources, and Reference Documents
- Referenced Strategic Plans
- Health Management Associates:Accountable Care in the Safety Net (Terry Conway, MD, Managing Principal & Pat Terrell, Managing Principal | Prepared for the Blue Shield of California Foundation, November 2010)
- MCPS Mental Health Task Force Report, May 10, 2005
- Developing a System of Care | Findings and Recommendations on the Public Mental Health System (April 2002, Blue Ribbon Task Force on Mental Health Appointed by Montgomery County Council)
- Public Mental Health Services for Children and Adolescents in Montgomery County (Montgomery County League of Women Voters)
- Hogg Foundation of Public Health: Enhancing the Delivery of Health Care: Eliminating Health Disparities through a Culturally & Linguistically Centered Integrated Health Care Approach
- A Strategic Plan for Public Mental Health Services, July 2002 (Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services)
- Montgomery County Collaboration Council for Children, Youth and Families, Inc. 2009 Annual Report (Strategic plan begins on page 16)
- Behavioral Health Work Group Progress Reports and Draft Action Plans